Hoping that policyholders don't damage property is something carriers do daily. But hope is not a strategy. Carriers can proactively take steps to lower both frequency and severity of losses through a range of enhanced risk mitigation techniques.
Join Aite Group senior analyst Jay Sarzen for this live one-hour webinar as he highlights some key findings from his recent report, Controlling and Engaging Policyholders With Enhanced Risk Mitigation.
Key discussion points will include:
- The reasons enhanced risk mitigation solutions are needed
- The types of enhanced risk mitigation solutions that are available to carriers
- The types of vendors that can deliver these enhanced risk mitigation solutions
- Consumer receptivity to using enhanced risk mitigation solutions
- The challenges carriers face in deploying enhanced risk mitigation solutions and how carriers can overcome them
Clients of Aite Group's Property & Casualty practice can access the full webinar on-demand by logging into our website.
For more information about this topic or other Aite Group services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.