Real-Time Payments is a convenient and efficient payment method that offers immediate clearing, faster confirmation and instant access to funds. As demand for Real-Time Payments from both consumers and businesses grows, financial institutions will have to adapt to changing preferences or risk losing out to more innovative competitors. This webinar will take a closer look at how to build a timely business case for real-time payments by looking at the market opportunity, IT and operational impacts, and optimal use-case value propositions.
Register today for this live webinar and join Aite Group senior analyst Erika Baumann and Mastercard Data & Services principal Patricia Reynolds to learn about:
- The current real-time payments landscape in the US, including payment options and US bank adoption
- A macro view of banks’ real-time payments enablement, divided between innovators, fast followers, and wait-and-seers
- The importance of taking action and risks to lagging behind
- The evolution of market opportunity for Real-Time Payments
- Strategic considerations regarding Real-Time Payments technology
- Considerations for selecting Real-Time Payments partners
Erika Baumann serves as a senior research analyst for Aite Group’s Wholesale Banking & Payments practice, focusing on payables and receivables technology and solutions. She has over 10 years of experience in the wholesale banking space, bringing expertise from both banking and fintech vendor positions. She has worked extensively with both U.S. and international banks, vendors, and the clients of each to identify market opportunities and implement technology solutions.