Bad guys beware! Many of the best minds in financial crime will converge in Charlotte, North Carolina, on September 27 for Aite Group’s Financial Crime Forum. The day will be filled with interactive panel discussions as financial crime and fraud executives from Bank of America, Citibank, U.S. Bank, Navy Federal, BBVA Compass, Ally Financial, and many more institutions tackle the following topics:
- Machine Learning, Digital Identities, RPA: The Substance Behind the Buzz
- The Art and Science of Invisible Financial Crime Defenses
- The Use of Robotic Process Automation to Improve Financial Crime Operations
- Digital Identity: Time for a Collaborative Approach to Assessing Fraud Risk
- How to Use Third-Party Data to Enrich Core Data and Enable Intelligence-Led Investigations
- Using Machine Learning to Orchestrate Complex Authentication Decisions
- Unraveling Malicious ATO: Turn the Beast Into a Kitten
- Are Approaches to Combating Financial Crimes Converging?
- Balancing UX and Fraud Mitigation in an Omnichannel Environment
- Fighting the Spectrum of Fraud Through Issuer and Merchant Collaboration
- The Crystal Ball: Understanding the Past, Present, and Future of Synthetic Identity Fraud
Learn how machine learning is being successfully applied to fraud and AML detection, how RPA is improving the efficiency of AML operations, and how better use of digital identities is removing friction from the user experience. Network with your peers, discover innovative solutions from our event sponsors, and share best practices as well as the latest intel on trending attack vectors.