As the account management/client relationship associate at Aite Group, you will be providing support to the sales team, including the founders, head of sales, and business development executives. The main objectives of the role are to ensure client success, manage the onboarding process for new membership-based clients, and provide continued, proactive account management with a key focus on retaining existing clients. Additionally, the candidate in this role will assist the business development department with the day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Proactively engage with clients and secure meetings for business development representatives
- Work with analyst and business development teams to better understand the clients’ objectives and ensure their success by connecting with relevant experts on the team
- Complete and submit internal forms as necessary (i.e., client invoicing requests to Aite Group operations)
- Work with management and business development to creatively present a unique onboarding experience
- Set up kickoff and quarterly update calls with clients
- Alert clients to upcoming or recently published research that may be important to their business
- Maintain client data in Salesforce
- Plan and participate in client calls and meetings, take notes, and follow up on action items
- Set up and manage all client members on Aite Group production website
- Run and analyze client usage reports
- Create and edit presentations, spreadsheets, reports, and sales meeting materials as needed
- Prepare for and participate in internal account management calls
- Assist with account research and sales call preparation
- Send renewal reminders to clients
- Identify and research potential new prospects
- Participate in sales and marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate brings solid administrative business development support experience (preferably two to three years senior-level administrative and/or business development support/client support experience), proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.com, outstanding written and oral communication skills, and strong project management and organizational skills. Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be fluent in English. Bachelor’s degree required. Experience in the financial services industry, research, and a subscription-based sales model are a plus.
Aite Group believes our success depends on the human and professional qualities of our employees. Aite Group seeks personable individuals who can work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate with a team. We welcome inquiring minds and provocative thinkers who, in addition to closely following their own sector, keep current with domestic and global social, economic, and political trends and issues.
Aite Group is headquartered in Boston, and the candidate would ideally be based in London. Aite Group expects much from the people it attracts and is committed to offering these individuals a rewarding professional environment. Compensation consists of a base salary along with a performance-based bonus. Aite Group is an equal opportunity employer.